On the territory of the complex there is a unique health Halokamer so-called salt room.
- Adults 60 UAH / session 30 min.
- Children 3-7 years 30 UAH / session 30 min.
Details: +38 050 757 74 10
How does it work?
How does halotherapy procedure work and what to expect. The first thing you feel when you enter the salt room is that you are like in a fairy tale. The walls and floor are lined with salt. The flickering of the crystals in the dim light creates a feeling of charm and sparkling snow. The thickness of the salt wall (salt plaque) is about 5 cm. Inside the room there are comfortable chairs for rest and relaxation, relaxing music. The air saturated with salt smells absolutely nothing. The temperature is comfortable – neither hot nor cold.
The essence of the procedure is not only in the room itself, although the relaxing atmosphere itself heals the body, but also in the inhalation of salty air. The current factor in halotherapy is a dry aerosol of natural rock salt. Only the particle size of this aerosol is not more than 5 microns (it is ten times smaller than powdered sugar crystals), which allows them to easily penetrate the lungs, causing a therapeutic effect. Creates a fine powder of aerosol special device – aerosol generator.
- Acute bronchitis
- Bronchial asthma with any clinical and pathogenetic
- Flow Options
- Recurrent bronchitis
- Acute and chronic tubootitis
- Chronic pharyngitis
- Vasomotor and allergic rhinusopathy
- Atopic dermatitis in the stabilization stage
- Stabilizing psoriasis
- Oily seborrhea
- Pustular skin lesions, acne
- Frequent SARS, flu
- Frequent acute bronchitis, pneumonia
- Chronic diseases of the upper respiratory tract
Smoking-related cough, exposure to industrial pollutants